|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (37 days ago)|
- Ultra-modern 4/5 bedroom detached family home
- Recently extended and refurbished
- 35ft kitchen/family room with under floor heating
- 16ft dining room
- Two bedrooms with Juliet balconies
- Three Bathroom (Two En-Suites)
- Integral Garage & Parking for 7 cars
- Council Tax Band G
- Available 8th August 2018
This recently extended and refurbished four/five double bedroom detached house is well set back on a very large plot in Richings Park and offered to the market in superb condition. The property is located within a short walk of Iver Mainline Station (Cross Rail 2018) and is ultra-modern throughout and very spacious. The ground floor includes a 35ft kitchen-family room with under floor heating, a 16ft dining room, a study/bedroom five, a utility room and a cloakroom. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms and a stunning four piece family bathroom with the master and second bedrooms benefiting from their own ensuites and glass Juliet balconies. Externally the mature rear garden measures to approximately 140ft and the front of house provides gated parking for up to seven cars in addition to the 16ft integral garage. This property is well suited for an excellent family home due to its considerable size and convenient location.
Property ref: 121_2877_4189290
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65640913.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4189290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, West Drayton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.