|Added on Rightmove:||06 June 2018 (160 days ago)|
- DRAFT DETAILS
- Offered Unfurnished & Available Beginning Of July!
- No Housing Benefits, Students, Smokers, Sharers or Pets!
- A Perfect Home For A Young Professional Couple Or Family!
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Recently Fitted Bathroom
- Off Street Parking For 5 Cars
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in Longwell Green is this 2 bedroom semi-detached house, a perfect rental for a young professional couple or family. The property consists; entrance porch, lounge/diner and kitchen on the ground floor, to the first floor is 2 double bedrooms and a recently fitted bathroom. Also benefiting from; off street parking for 5 cars, enclosed rear garden, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Offered unfurnished and available beginning of July!! No Housing Benefits, Students, Smokers, Sharers or Pets!
ARLA AND LETTINGS OMBUDSMAN REGISTERED AGENT. Should you wish to let this property then tenant referencing fees apply. An additional amount will be required for guarantor. Please contact us for full details of the fees payable and to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8858912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Sky Estate Agents, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.