|Added on Rightmove:||09 October 2019 (58 days ago)|
- Student Property Available 2020/21
- £99PPPW Including Gas,Elec,Wifi,Water,Tv License
- 7 Double Bedrooms and 1 Studio
- Large Open Plan Living Area
- Spacious Bathrooms
- Exceptional Value
AVAILABLE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020 - 2021 £99 per person per week inclusive of gas, water, electric, internet and TV package.
Bairstow Eves are pleased to offer this 8 double bedroom furnished flat situated within 5minutes walk from Nottingham City Centre and NTU City Campus.
The property is set over two storeys and comprises; 8 double bedrooms with wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and chair, open plan living kitchen area with corner sofa and large TV and white goods and two bathrooms.
One of the bedrooms is set up as a studio apartment, with a separate kitchen and shower room.
The property is fully furnished with a TV in the lounge and sky packages are provided by the Landlord included in the rent. Viewing is essential.
The property is excellent value and in the perfect location for NTU and the City Centre! Call us now to arrange a viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference RBNL_1528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.