|Added on Rightmove:||06 June 2018 (168 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 354910
Property Reference: 354910.
Brand newly built luxury apartment in a secure block in Clapham with private front and rear gardens, close to Clapham Common and several stations and amenities.
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Private front and rear gardens
- Communal garden
- Secure - gated, video entry
- High quality finish, including Siemens appliances and underfloor heating
- Fully furnished - including high 'show home' quality furniture pack
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,600.00 per month (£600.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,600.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 11 June, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 354910
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 35491005032018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.