|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 June 2018 (155 days ago)|
- Brand New, Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment
- Stylish Kitchen & Contemporary Bathroom
- Secure Video Entry System
- Hardwood Oak Flooring
- Communal Terrace For Residents To Enjoy
- Close to Perivale Station (Central Line)
- Available Furnished
Located in Perivale in the London Borough of Ealing, we are pleased to offer to the market this newly converted one-bedroom apartment. With many of the original Art Deco features remaining, this property makes the perfect home for those seeking a modern twist within this Grade II listed building. Flooded with natural light, this apartment consists of a stylish grey colour scheme kitchen with integrated Hoover appliances, open plan reception (4.4m x 6.5m) with large pitched roof frameless view window, luxury bathroom suite and bright double bedroom (3.6m x 4.5m) with built-in wardrobe and same frameless view window. Available Unfurnished/Furnished.
This is what we require once your offer has been accepted:
1) A holding deposit of 500.00
2) An administration fee of 350.00 for the first applicant and an additional 60 per for each additional Tenant and/or Guarantor. This charge includes reference checks.
N.B. all fees quoted above are inclusive of VAT.
(We reserve the right to increase these amounts at our discretion. If these amounts are increased you will be informed at the point of offer acceptance and before any request of funds.)
Before you can move in we require:
1) Proof of I.D. This must be in the form of a valid Passport and/or a photo card Driving Licence.
2) A valid EU Passport and/or valid Work Permit under the Government Right to Rent scheme.
3) Proof of residency by means of a current utility bill or phone bill and/or a current bank statement showing your current address.
On the day you move in:
1) First months rent (less the initial holding deposit).
2) Six-week security deposit. This will be held by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS).
End of Tenancy Charges
Inventory Check Out cost 110.00 VAT (1 Bed), 130.00 VAT (2 Bed).
This is subject to change in line with the Inventory company charges and may vary depending on the size of property, furnished or unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65651728.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0000853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brendons Estate Agents, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.