|Added on Rightmove:||07 June 2018 (163 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 398352
Property Reference: 398352.
Rental of £900 includes all bills (council tax, water, electricity, oil and garden). Tenant must just pay phone.
Hunters Lodge was situated in this particular spot for at least one excellent reason: to take advantage of one ofthe best views in the area, a dramatic panorama of the beautiful Wye Valley. This is the heart of the Lower WyeValley, defined by the River Wye itself – a precious natural resource now designated an Area of OutstandingNatural Beauty. Hunter’s Lodge Retreat is laid out over two floors – each one big airy and comfortable, with anoutlook over garden or plunging view from every window. Comfortable furnishings, a good big wood burner. This a very cosy, homely place to stay. Sleeps 2
The rooms are spacious with wooden floors, high ceilings and a warmatmosphere. Downstairs is the big open-plan kitchen, dining and living area, and the big bedroom upstairs with a double bed and has an ensuite bath/shower room with loo and hand basin
THINGS TO DO AROUND HUNTER'S LODGE RETREAT
Brockweir, the nearby village, whose centre is down the hill by the river, boasts a pub, which serves good food, and (a little way up thehill from the village) a really good community shop with a café. It sells good fresh bread, delicatessen and groceries, and all sorts ofreally good local produce, from meat to locallygrown fruit and veg. The handsome county town of Monmouth is 20 minute’s driveaway for good shopping; and Chepstow, for both the town, the castle, or its race course, is the same distance in the other direction.The attractive small town of Newland, with its beautiful church, dubbed ‘the Cathedral of the Forest’ is close, and there is also a goodpub there called The Ostrich. For enthusiasts of fine dining, The Crown at Whitebrook, with its Michelinstarred cooking, is a must. Ifyou bring a child with you, they will be spoilt for choice for things to keep them happy locally GoApe in the forest is superb, bicycletracks at Pedalabikeaway are great for cycling in complete safety, and Puzzlewood is a unique and enchanting place, often thelocation for filming programmes such Dr. Who and Merlin. A beautiful little steam train, which is very popular with children, runs upand down the Dean Forest Railway from Lydney.Rental of £900 includes all bills (council tax, water, electricity, oil and garden). Tenant must just pay phone.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £900.00 per month (£207.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £900.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 398352
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 39835207062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.