|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2019 (65 days ago)|
- Absolutely stunning three bedroom period cottage
- Beautiful open plan reception with feature fireplace
- Outstanding kitchen with space to dine
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms with storage
- Exquisitely finished, with hardwood floors throughout
- A fabulous garden with picturesque countryside views
- Off street parking for several cars
- Located on a peaceful road within easy reach of amenities
- Available with Zero Deposit
LONG LET. Set on a peaceful road this absolutely stunning three bedroom cottage boasts a beautiful reception, outstanding kitchen, three generous bedrooms off-street parking and an expansive garden with impressive views.
Set in the peaceful countryside the property benefits from still being close to the multiple amenities and transport links of Hadley Wood while local green countryside walks are on the doorstep.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65660745.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1116736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, North Finchley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.