|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 July 2018 (119 days ago)|
- Superb one bedroom flat set on the ground floor
- Recently refurbished to a fantastic standard
- Reception room with feature fireplace and space to dine
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and built in window seating
- Sleek bathroom
- Ideally located moments from Acton High Street
- Beautiful wood floors and high ceilings throughout
LONG LET. This stunning one bedroom flat is located on a quiet residential street close to the Piccadilly and District line and boasts refurbished interiors, a beautiful reception room with wood floors and space for dining.
With Acton High Street moments away there is a range of local amenities close by, including shops, restaurants and bars with a wider variety also available within nearby Chiswick.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65661442.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1069305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.