|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 June 2018 (164 days ago)|
- Fantastic first floor flat with secure entry
- Generous bedrooms with fine quality fitted wardrobes
- Large private decked sunny terrace
- Energy saving fresh filtered air system
- Stylish kitchen with Neff appliances
- Bathroom with Villeroy and Boch sanitaryware
- Sound surround system and Cat 5 and HDMI wiring
- Easy access to Bank, Waterloo, London Bridge, Oxford Circus
LONG LET. Finished to an exceptional standard, this attractive brand new apartment is enviably situated opposite South Wimbledon underground station station, perfect for Northern line travel, and has a private balcony.
Wimbledon town centre with its shops, cafes, pubs, Mainline and District line station, bars and restaurants is minutes away. There is also a convenient Tesco Metro on-site.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65677654.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1069479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.