|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 July 2018 (132 days ago)|
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Dual aspect corner apartment
- Stylishly furnished
- 24 hour concierge and resident's gym
- Available early August 2018
- Fantastic views towards Canary Wharf
- Moments away from Canary Wharf Station
- Bio-metric touch entry system
Offering uninterrupted views of Canary Wharf and beyond, this luxurious two bedroom flat, situated in this exclusive development, benefits from lift access, private balcony, concierge and a resident's gym.
The property comprises 2 double bedrooms (one with en-suite), a further master bathroom in the hallway, and a spacious open-plan living and kitchen area with integrated appliances and access to a large private balcony - perfect to enjoy the spectacular views from. The property has floor to ceiling windows which allows plenty of natural light in to the apartment. The property has been decorated well and has feature wallpaper in the bedrooms which adds character - something which is often too rare to find.
As this property is professionally Managed by Monreal Shaw Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
24 hour emergency helpline
Transfer of utilities
Repairs & maintenance arrangements
Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
For the motorist, the property's location provides quick and easy access to the A12 and A13 as well as the Blackwall and Limehouse Link Tunnels for travel to and from Canary Wharf, the City, central London and beyond.
Local authority: Tower Hamlets
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 406667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Monreal Shaw, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.