|Added on Rightmove:||18 May 2018 (186 days ago)|
- Light second floor flat overlooking Wimbledon Common
- Good-sized reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Non-allocated off-street parking
SHORT LET. Enjoy spacious and bright living in this two bedroom second floor flat with great views over Wimbledon Common. The flat is wonderfully located for weekend strolls on the common and benefits from unallocated parking.
Parkside borders the wonderful green open spaces of Wimbledon Common, ideal for sport and recreation. Nearby The Broadway and Wimbledon Hill Road offer a good selection of shops and restaurants including a modern shopping centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65688226.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1069674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.