|Added on Rightmove:||09 June 2018 (68 days ago)|
- Beautiful High Spec Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Sought After Location
- One months rent in advance
- Damages deposit = to a month and a half rent
- Set up Fee £240 per Tenancy
- Reference £51 for each tenant and guarantor
- Inventory check in approximately £165
A BEAUTIFUL four bedroom SEMI DETACHED Victorian family home located in the popular South Park Gardens area of Wimbledon. Separate reception room, family room leading to a superb kitchen/dining room with stone worktops. A beautifully landscaped SOUTH FACING rear garden, four double bedrooms, BUILT-IN WARDROBES and a stunning family bathroom and en-suite bathroom for the master bedroom. Decorated to a very HIGH STANDARD, viewing is essential to appreciate the attention to detail. Located close to sought after schools and excellent transport links. EPC D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65703172.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27940130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellisons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.