|Added on Rightmove:||11 June 2018 (64 days ago)|
- Available July
- Studio Apartment / Appox. 370 sq/ft
- Fully Furnished inc. 40 TV
- Designer Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge
- Seconds away from Hounslow Central Station (Piccadilly Line)
- Daytime Concierge
- Video Entry Phone System
- Allocated Parking via Separate Negotiation
If you're after easy city access and a brand-new studio apartment to call home, let us introduce you to Trinity Square in Hounslow.
This stunning development is fitted to Galliard Homes' premier luxury specification, featuring real oak strip engineered timber flooring, brushed metal finishes, designer open-plan kitchens with integrated white goods and bespoke tobacco wood finishes. Everything you need to make your friends jealous! Each apartment also comes with a secure video phone entry system, living areas fitted for Sky TV and Freeview, and access to the communal landscaped courtyard when you are craving some green space. For cycle bunnies, there are secure cycle storage facilities on-site too.
Residents of Trinity Square can enjoy having the vibrant Hounslow town centre right on their doorstep, with its tempting street food markets and famous shopping centre.
Commuting in and around the capital is a breeze with Hounslow Central station being just a short walk up the road. Hyde Park Corner is a little over 30 minutes away, and you can reach Heathrow in just 10.
Ticking your boxes? Give us a call on 020 3668 1111 to learn more or arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.