|Added on Rightmove:||07 May 2018 (102 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 383054
Property Reference: 383054.
Single occupancy only
- Very bright and airy flat with huge windows on a quiet street near Forest Hill station
- Your own entrance and parking space outside.
- This is a private landlord managed property
- Unique, converted victorian shop property
- Garden for your use at the front of the property
- Part furnished with sofa, table and bed and all white goods (including washing machine)
This beautiful executive 1 bed ground floor flat is located at the quiet end of Stanstead Road, just 8 minutes walk from Forest Hill Station where the Overground / Mainline will whisk you into Central London in 15 minutes.
Recently refurbished to a very high standard with under floor heating throughout, a brand new kitchen including an integrated washing machine and fridge / freezer.
The property also benefits from a small garden at the front for those summer barbecues and is toasty warm all year round thanks to the new, massive double glazed windows and under floor heating in all the rooms (especially great in the bathroom).
4-week deposit required.
Must see, will go fast.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £965.00 per month (£222.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £965.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 09 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 383054
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 38305407052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.