|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 June 2018 (148 days ago)|
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- In the heart of Clifton
- Two large double bedrooms
- Study room off the master bedroom
- Large lounge, separate kitchen diner
- Period features, high ceilings, plenty of light
- Plenty of amenities within a stones' throw
- Easy access in to the Centre & regular bus links
- Short walk to Clifton Triangle & Park Street
- Council tax band D
***FANTASTIC SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION***
Large two and a half bedroom flat in the heart of Clifton Village, offered unfurnished, with white goods included and available from NOW.
The flat is located on the sought after Royal York Crescent in Clifton Village and benefits from having plenty of amenities within a short walk including pubs and restaurants and independent cafes and retailers. The property is close to a bus stop with regular buses going in to the City Centre and is also just a ten minute walk to Clifton Triangle or twenty minutes' walk in to the City Centre. The flat is also well located for access to Ashton Court and Leigh Woods via the Clifton Suspension Bridge, again in just a short walk.
The apartment itself is located on the second floor and has plenty of character such as wooden shutters, sash windows and high ceilings, the flat has large rooms and also offers plenty of light throughout.
The property briefly comprises; a huge lounge offering fantastic views with a kitchen/diner just off it which has plenty of cupboard space and comes with a fridge freezer, washing machine and electric hob and oven, there are two double bedrooms, one of which is very large and has double doors leading to an additional room which would be ideal as a study/guest room/walk in wardrobe or would be well suited for a young childs' room if the doors were left open to join both rooms, the second bedroom is a generous double room. Lastly is the bathroom which has a clean suite with a shower above the bath.
The property also benefits from a spacious hallway between the rooms with storage cupboards, gas central heating and on street residents permit parking upon application.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Fantastic location
- Beautiful building
- Great views
- Plenty of amenities
- Easy access to the City Centre
- Regular bus links
- Short walk to Clifton Triangle
- Large flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Additional room
- Huge lounge
- Separate kitchen/diner
- Twenty-thirty minute walk in to the City Centre
- Short walk to Ashton Court & Clifton Suspension Bridge
- Plenty of light throughout
- White goods included
- Large rooms and high ceilings
- Available from NOW
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit or with pets will not be considered for this property
- Applicants must earn at least two and half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65734120.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.