|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 August 2018 (76 days ago)|
- Living Room wih laminate flooring
- Kitchen with oven & hob/dining room
- Conservatory/lean to
- Double bedrrom with built in wardrobes
- Single bedroom
- Newly fitted bathroom with electric shower
- Gas central heating & upvc double glazing
- Rear private garden
- Driveway with parking for 1 car
A newly decorated modern two bedroom mid terrace house conveniently located in quiet cul-de-sac position, within easy travelling distance of the town centre and comprising: living room, kitchen with cooker, conservatory. two bedrooms (1 double with wardrobes, 1 single). newly fitted bathroom with shower over bath, gas central heating, upvc double glazing, garden and parking.
Restrictions: no smokers, no DHSS, no pets,
Available: August 2018 (pending checks and references)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LM8062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Evans, Shrewsbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.