|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 July 2018 (71 days ago)|
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room
- Separate kitchen
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom
- Cellar with ample storage space
- Lovely private garden to the rear
- Great location in Putney
LONG LET. A charming two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a period conversion boasting well proportioned rooms, a cellar and a 32' private garden, ideally located on a sought-after road in the heart of Putney.
The green open spaces and riverside walks of Wandsworth Park are within easy reach while an exceptional range of shops, bars and restaurants can be found on Putney High Street just moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65741692.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1069752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.