|Added on Rightmove:||11 April 2017 (490 days ago)|
- Exclusive riverside warehouse conversion
- Exceptionally bright with lots of windows for natural light
- Spectacular interiors with exposed brick and timber beams
- Outstanding reception room with high vaulted ceilings
- Charming country cottage style kitchen with island
- Magnificent master bedroom with stylish en suite bathroom
- Stunning balcony with superb views over the River Thames
- Direct lift access into apartment and underground parking
SHORT LET. Set in one of Wapping's most prestigious riverside warehouse conversions this exceptional two bedroom duplex penthouse boasts a magnificent interior with stunning period detail and a balcony overlooking the Thames.
Execution Dock is set amongst the charming cobbled streets of Wapping which offers a fabulous location on the River Thames as well as a number of shops and restaurants and the beautiful St Katharine Docks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1020989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.