|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 July 2018 (123 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Large modern plan living space
- High specification modern kitchen
- Private section of garden
- Fantastic transport links
- EPC Rating: E
Located on a highly sought after residential road in the 'Julian's Grid' moments from the wealth of amenities that West Norwood has to offer is this bright and spacious top floor two double bedroom conversion flat for rent. The property comprises large modern open plan living space, two double bedrooms, contemporary bathroom suite and further benefits from it's own private section of garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P146410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Streatham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.