|Added on Rightmove:||15 October 2019 (125 days ago)|
- GROUND FLOOR
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Modern kitchen with integrated goods
- Private entrance
- Brand new carpets and paint work
- Bathroom with bath and shower over
- Located within short walking distance of the shops and bus routes
- Available on a long term let
- READY TO VIEW NOW
** MK ESTATES ** NEWLY REFURBISHED - GROUND FLOOR FLAT WITH PRIVATE ENTRANCE ** This two bedroom flat has recently been completely refurbished throughout with brand new carpets, paintwork and kitchen. The property is tastefully finished with grey carpets, neutral decor, and the kitchen is fully equipped with integrated white goods. AVAILABLE LONG TERMVIEWING RECOMMENDED NO PETS
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65751921.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 9628994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.