|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 June 2018 (57 days ago)|
- Two bedrooms
- One en suite bathroom
- Further family bathroom
- Open plan reception room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 940 Sq Ft
- High ceilings
- Off street parking
- No pets, students or DSS
- Available from 08/07/18
- A beautiful Victorian two bedroom, two bathroom flat situated just seven minutes walk from Clapham Junction station.
- Both bedrooms include King-sized beds, triple wardrobes and ample storage space. The master bedroom has a lovely ensuite shower room and basin, with a separate second shower room/WC for the second bedroom
- A huge open plan kitchen and living room with 3 metre-high ceilings gives a great open feel to the flat. There is an additional small single room that can be used as a storage room/dressing room.
- Tucked away in a private development just off St John’s Hill, the property benefits from being lovely and quiet yet moments from the cafés, shops and restaurants and the open spaces of Wandsworth Common. Also included in the rental are 2 off-street parking spaces.
- Fridge/freezer combo, dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven and hob and additional wine fridge all included.
We do not charge General Administration fees, Application fees, or Additional occupant fees.
We do charge a statutory Tenant Reference fee of £120 inc vat per tenant. There will also be a further Inventory & Check In cost to the tenant in order to protect their security deposit in the event of a dispute at the end of the Tenancy.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65754724.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RMH1465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentmyhome.co.uk, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.