|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 July 2018 (79 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 397945
Property Reference: 397945.
Close to Imperial Wharf Station
One of London's most elegant developments, combining luxury city living with blissful tranquillity, moments from the stylish King's Road. Located in a prime central London residential location, on the north bank of the River Thames and adjacent to fashionable Chelsea Harbour and Imperial Wharf.
The apartment overlooking the well maintained communal gardens designed by award-winning gardener. It offers a good size open plan living room with modern kitchen & bathroom, access to a 40 square foot private balcony, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, Swedish hand-made Hästens bed and a painting of Sotheby's exhibited artist.
Residents have exclusive use of The Spa, with a indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, gymnasium.Please further enquiry about the access to spa on your viewing if interested. Seconds away from Imperial Wharf Station for the train or Chelsea Harbour for the River Bus.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,850.00 per month (£426.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,400.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 08 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 397945
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 39794506062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.