|Added on Rightmove:||31 March 2017 (447 days ago)|
- One & Two Bedroom Homes Available
- Rents From £95 Per Week
- Employed Applicants Only, No DSS
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Tenants Must be Over 25
- NO Pets
Starting at rents of £95 per week and upwards are a range of one and two bedroom part furnished park homes which comprise of a lounge area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Outside is parking and a garden area which is maintained by the grounds staff. Alvaston Park is situated in a popular area of Derby close to the M1 and A6 main road and approximately two miles from the city centre. The park is adjacent to a public recreation area and close to the picturesque River Derwent providing opportunities for fishing and water sports. The Peak District is a short drive away which brings an area of outstanding natural beauty within easy reach of park residents.
Standard Terms Of Rental - 1. Rents start at £95 per week and upwards depending on property size
2. You need to be in full time employment
3. £500 deposit is required
4. Full guarantor is required
5. Admin fee of £180 is payable at application stage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26903619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Birchover Sales & Lettings Ltd, Derby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.