|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 July 2018 (125 days ago)|
- Great location on one Putney's river roads
- Accommodation over 3 floors
- Leafy garden to the rear of the property
- Good sized eat in kitchen
- Good storage throughout
- EPC Rating = E
A wonderful family home on one of Putney's desirable river roads extending to over 1800sq/ft with an eat in kitchen and lovely private garden.
Putney combines the appeal of suburban living with all the convenience of zone 2 centrality as well as offering easy access to various heaths, commons and the River Thames.
Putney is spoilt by its transport options. The two underground stations, Putney Bridge and East Putney are on the District line, the overground trains link to Waterloo in under 20 minutes and of course Putney is the starting and Termination point for the 14 and 22 busses, perfect for those working in Central London. River bus services can be picked up at Putney Pier and Riverside Quarter Pier too.
Putney has preserved its reputation for leisurely escapism and sporting pursuits with it has active cricket, golf and rowing clubs – the famous Oxford vs Cambridge Boat Race launches from Putney Embankment. It is also very popular with cyclists and other athletes who enjoy the proximity to Richmond Park and the miles of the Thames Path National Trail.
The property is conveniently located to Putney mainline station and Putney Bridge underground and also benefits from being within walking distance (0.3 miles) of the river bus service from Putney Pier. You are also within 0.7 miles of both Putney Station (services to Waterloo) and Putney Bridge Station (District Line).
The house offers beautifully finished accommodation throughout. On the ground floor there is a bright double reception room with hard wood flooring and great storage. The modern eat in kitchen/dining room opens up onto the private garden and boasts a super range cooker, breakfast bar and a good range of units. There is also the convenience of a useful cellar.
On the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms with excellent storage in the master, as well as a modern shower room. The second floor adds the 4th double bedroom with an en suite bathroom and there is a 5th bedroom/study on the half landing too.
Square Footage: 1,816 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65775904.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PUL170040_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.