|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 July 2018 (134 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 391232
Property Reference: 391232.
A lovely two bedroom first floor flat, situated within a Victorian conversion ideally located just a short walk from Clapham Junction. The accommodation briefly includes a bright open plan kitchen and living room, two bedrooms, a house bathroom and plenty of storage space. The property has been finished to a high standard throughout and features a number of built in appliances.
The property is ideally located on Vardens Road, a quiet residential street just moments away from all of the bars and restaurants of St Johns Hill and a five minute walk from Clapham Junction train station.
- Two bedrooms
- Well presented bathroom
- High specification kitchen
- Bright and airy open plan kitchen/living room
- Just a 5 minute walk to Clapham Junction Station and all of the local amenities
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,750.00 per month (£403.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,630.76
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 391232
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 39123223052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.