|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 July 2018 (131 days ago)|
- Brand new and spacious apartment
- 3 Bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- 4th Floor
- Large living room with sitting and dining area
- Large balcony with folding door access from living room
- High spec modern kitchen
- Riverside development
- 24 Hours concierge
- Development right opposite Southside Shopping Centre
- 5 Mins walk from Wandsworth Town Train Station
Brand new and spacious 3 bed 2 baths apartment on the 4th floor with large private balcony in the exclusive riverside development Ram Quarter next to River Wandle and conveniently located right opposite Southside Shopping Centre spoiling residence with a large choice of restaurant, cafe and shops, not to mention the cinema, multiple bus routes in and our of London. Wandsworth Town Train Station is only 5 minutes walk away.
This fantastic apartment features a large living room with sitting and dining area, folding door to large balcony, high spec modern kitchen with integral appliances, 3 bedrooms, master with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, 3rd bedroom has a sliding door opening to the living which can be use as a study, stylish main bathroom, wooden floorings in living room and carpeted bedrooms, air conditioning, heating, lift, video security entry phone, double glazing, 24 hours concierge, communal garden, river side walk.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27952393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RentLondonFlat.com, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.