|Added on Rightmove:||14 June 2018 (158 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 402056
Property Reference: 402056.
Available Now!! Not to be Missed!! Benefiting from the lowest Council Tax in the UK plus a 24 hour concierge so you never miss a parcel delivery, this immaculate two bedroom riverside apartment situated on the fifth floor of the popular St. George's development, Riverside West is a must see!
The property is presented in excellent condition and to a high spec throughout comprising of two double bedrooms, an open plan reception, modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, bathroom and private balcony with views overlooking the River Thames. It is also fitted with video entry intercom.
Ideally located just minutes from the bars & restaurants of Old York Road, the apartment is only 3 minutes walk to Wandsworth Town main-line station - just 16 minutes into Waterloo - and close to Chelsea, Fulham, Putney, Clapham and Battersea. Another benefit of the area is that Wandsworth Council Tax is the lowest in the UK.
The development benefits from a full range of amenities including on-site gym, pool, childcare, convenience store, restaurants, 24x7 concierge service and CCTV. Secure underground parking is also available by separate negotiation.
Bills: Water bills included in rent & lowest council tax in the UK!
Parking : Local parking available by purchasing an annual parking permit costing approx £150
Area: Wandsworth Town
Min Term: 12 months
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,670.00 per month (£385.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,300.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 09 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 402056
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40205614062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.