|Added on Rightmove:||14 June 2018 (221 days ago)|
- En-suite Room! Shared house.
- BILLS INCLUDED!
- Available End of July
- Close to Alvis Retail Park
- 15 Minute walk to Coventry Cathedral+University
- ENQUIRE QUICKLY BEFORE IT GOES!
- EPC Rating E
Elizabeth Davenport are pleased to present this lovely EN-SUITE ROOM in a shared house. The room comes on a fully furnished basis and includes the bills! The property benefits from Gas central heating, double glazing and is located just a short walk away from the City centre and lots of local amenities. Internal viewing is highly recommended! EPC rating E - Available End of July.
The property is located in the popular area of Coundon and is only 15 minutes walk from the famous Coventry Cathedral and Coventry university. Also just a short walk away you have the Holyhead road and it's Alvis Retail park which hosts a vast amount of shops from Morrisons, Currys, B&Q and also a Mcdonalds. If scenery is more your thing then you have the lovely Naul Mills park which is just a short 3/4 minute walk away.
Application fee £130
Admin fee £75
Deposit one months rent + £225. (owner may take less on this particular property as it's just a room)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65780995.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8881137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.