|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 August 2018 (47 days ago)|
- Fabulous four bedroom family house with garage
- Spacious reception room with direct access to garden
- Delightful open plan kitchen with separate dining area
- Attractive master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Less than a mile away from Wimbledon Station (District line)
- Contemporary bathroom with additional WC
- Situated on a peaceful cul de sac
- Fantastic landscaped rear garden with patio area
LONG LET. Set within a private cul-de-sac only moments away from Wimbledon Station, this stunning four bedroom house is presented in quality condition, offering ample living space, 28'rear garden, garage and off-street parking.
Situated in the popular South Park Gardens within easy reach of an excellent range of shopping and entertainment facilities in Wimbledon town centre, the property is also only 0.8 miles away from Wimbledon Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65783206.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1062909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.