|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 July 2018 (130 days ago)|
- Fabulous location moments from Earlsfield Station
- 2 large double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen/reception room with wood floors
- Modern finish thorughout
- Close to the park and many locals shops/cafes/restaurants
- Very bright and spacious, split level
- High ceilings
A fabulous split level two bedroom flat conveniently located for the shops restaurants and transport links of Earlsfield. The property comprises; master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second good size double bedroom, modern open plan living room/kitchen and bathroom with shower over bath.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65786737.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Y46809_4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, Southfields & Earlsfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.