|Added on Rightmove:||13 April 2017 (463 days ago)|
VIEWING MORNING - 25TH SEPTEMBER - 10:00 to 13:00
An attractive 3 bedroom farmhouse, with a range of traditional buildings and grassland extending to 61.24 acres.
Hollybush Farm, Hollybush Lane, Eversley, Hampshire RG27 0NH
Farnborough 8.3 miles
Reading 13.9 miles
Newbury 30.2 miles
London 42.5 miles
Available as two separate lots or as one whole.
3 bedroom farmhouse extending to circa 958.80 sq. ft. and set in 0.19 acres
Grazing land extending to approximately 61.05 acres with a range of modern and traditional buildings extending to circa 465 sq. ft.
Hollybush Farm forms part of the CEMEX UK Properties Limited portfolio in the county of Hampshire.
The smallholding totals approximately 61.24 acres of permanent pasture with a range of traditional buildings.
There is a well presented 3 bedroom farmhouse.
Fixtures and fittings
All fixtures and fittings will be taken over by the incoming Tenant(s)
Hollybush Farm will be available to let with effect from 23rd June 2017 either as a whole on an initial 12 months fixed term Farm Business Tenancy (FBT) or a combination of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) and FBT if Lots 1 and Lot 2 are let separately.
There will be a provision against assignment, subletting, parting with possession, agistment or the sale of standing crops of grass or other crops.
Applicants should give full details of their proposal as part of their tender submission.
Please note that the current Tenants have given notice to vacate the holding with effect for Thursday 22nd June 2017. The Vendors, CEMEX UK Properties Limited wish to exchange Agreements with a commencement date as soon as practicable after this date.
Applicants must complete the prescribed tender form is all respects
The Informal Tender From should be returned to Carl Pearson at Fisher German with any supporting documentation in a sealed envelope clearly marked Hollybush Farm Informal Tender by noon 1st June 2017 any tenders received after this date will not be considered
The Landlord reserves the right to accept any offer or none at the entire discretion and shall not be responsible for any costs incurred by application or their advisers in preparing a Tender
By strict appointment only through letting agents, Fisher German LLP
Telephone: 01530 410688
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Monday 15th May 2017 - 15:00 to 19:00
Please contact Carl Pearson or Olivia Yates for a set of particulars and a Tender form should you require it. Please note the viewing date as specified above will be the only viewing date and times available.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce Proof of Identification, Proof of Address, a wage slip and signed Terms and Conditions prior to referencing proceeding. We would ask for your co-operation so that we can quickly process your application.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions yourself.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ADZ170122_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.