|Added on Rightmove:||15 June 2018 (152 days ago)|
- **AVAILABLE 18TH AUGUST**
- GOOD SIZE RECEPTION ROOM
- OPEN PLAN MODERN KITCHEN
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- VICTORIAN CONVERSION
- WANDSWORTH COUNCIL TAX
- NR CLAPHAM JUNCTION RAIL STATION
- GOOD LOCAL AMENITIES CLOSEBY
- BUS ROUTES OVER THE RIVER
A light and attractive fully FURNISHED first floor flat in a converted Victorian terrace conveniently situated on Lavender Hill in Battersea. In good order throughout, the accommodation comprises of a good-size reception room with well fitted open plan kitchen, double bedroom & well fitted bathroom with shower. Excellent transport links at Clapham Junction rail station and bus routes over the River. Good local shops, bars & restaurants closeby on Lavender Hill.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100240001322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Courtenay, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.