|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 August 2018 (112 days ago)|
- * a newly fitted kitchen
- * living room with double aspect windows, the large bay window overlooking side garden
- * separate dining room
- * three bedrooms, two of which are doubles -one with great storage space
- * fully tiled bathroom and WC
- * heated conservatory with French doors
- * large storage/work shed and a glass house
- * generous, well tended gardens to the front, side and rear
- * parking for three cars
* Beautiful detached residence *
This attractive three bedroom bungalow is situated in Highnam, a highly sought after village with an outstanding primary school, approximately 2 miles outside the city of Gloucester. The light and airy accommodation, decorated to a high standard, includes:
• a newly fitted kitchen
• living room with double aspect windows, the large bay window overlooking side garden
• separate dining room
• three bedrooms, two of which are doubles -one with great storage space
• fully tiled bathroom and WC
• heated conservatory with French doors
• large storage/work shed and a glass house
• generous, well tended gardens to the front, side and rear
• parking for three cars
Sorry no housing benefit, smoking or pets.
EPC Rating: Current - D61 Potential - B88
Tenant Application Fees Apply
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 134905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Gloucester Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.