|Added on Rightmove:||15 June 2018 (158 days ago)|
- Available 10.08
- Studio / One Bath
- Size: 356 sq.ft. / 34.5 sq.m.
- Daytime Concierge / Video Phone Security
- Furnished Apartment/ Full size Fridge-Freezer/ High Spec Kitchen and Bathroom
- Ground Floor / Rooftop Terrace/ Facing Greenery landscape
- Walking distance to Lewisham DLR & Train Station
- EPC: C
How convetnient would it be to live close by from a shopping centre and just 5 minutes' walk from Lewisham DLR and Train Station? If you've been searching for that ideal property look no further.
This fantastic studio apartment is located right in the heart of Lewisham and benefits from a fully integrated open plan kitchen, good size bedroom, high quality finish throughout and daytime concierge.
This property is located on the ground floor. Coming fully furnished, we'll even throw in a flat screen Television for good measure.
Sometimes living in the city can be pretty noisy, but living here offers a moment of rare tranquillity amongst the popular business districts, with no busy roads outside your door. The local area provides you with close by shops as well as all the amenities to offer. Situated only 0.2 miles from Lewisham DLR, commuting to work, whether you work in Canary Wharf itself or the City, is easy. Does this sound like the perfect place for you? Give us a call on 020 8692 2244 to arrange a viewing while it's still fresh on the market.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Deptford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.