|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 June 2018 (184 days ago)|
- Charming ground floor flat in excellent condition
- Reception room with double doors to patio
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Spacious double bedroom
- Quality white suite bathroom
- Easy to maintain patio garden
- Great location close to Wimbledon Town Centre
LONG LET. Boasting a private patio garden, this contemporary one bedroom ground floor flat offers open-plan living space in an excellent location close to an array of excellent amenities.
The flat is very well located on Kingston Road within easy reach of the centre of Wimbledon which offers a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants and other amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65809060.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1070516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.