|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 June 2018 (147 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 402634
Property Reference: 402634.
Exceptionally large two-bedroom flat exceeding 1,420 sq. ft. (130 sq. metres). It comprises:-
- Living room (21 ft. x 15 ft.) (6.5 m x 4.5 m).
- Middle hall/dining room.
- Kitchen, well equipped, with dining area.
- Two large bedrooms.
- Storage room.
The rooms are light, newly refurbished, centrally heated and fully carpeted. The flat looks out to a park.
The flat is 1 minute's walk from Gipsy Hill station - direct lines to London Bridge (27 minutes), Clapham Junction (14 minutes) and London Victoria (25 minutes).
The area has free parking. It is quiet but close to the Crystal Palace Triangle with its "buzz" of restaurants and lovely coffee shops. Nearby is the magnificent Crystal Palace Park and its prestigious sports centre.
The flat is ideal for a professional, or couple, seeking comfortable living space and/or a quiet working environment.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,450.00 per month (£334.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 15 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 402634
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40263415062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.