|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 June 2018 (144 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 402854
Property Reference: 402854.
Bright, well presented two double-bedroom first-floor flat in a period block in a quiet location. Very light and airy with large windows, triple aspect (2 rooms double aspect) with neutral décor and stripped wooden floors. New fully-tiled white bathroom, new double-glazed windows, new hall carpet, wooden floors stripped and all rooms redecorated last summer 2017.
Neutral white kitchen with washing machine, oven, gas hob and fridge/freezer. Bathroom with new white suite and tiles and powerful shower over bath. Airing cupboard. Efficient gas central heating. Rent includes hot water which is supplied constantly via a communal system.
Small and quiet development with a full-time on-site caretaker. Small balcony off the kitchen gives private and peaceful outside space. Well-maintained gardens are also available for residents' use.
Southfields District Line 10 mins walk (East Putney less than 15 mins). Buses to Clapham Junction & Wimbledon 3 minute walk. Three minute walk to local shops and 10 minute walk to King Georges Park and a few minutes more to Southside shopping centre, Waitrose, Sainsbury's, cinema, restaurants etc. Southfields village with cafes, bars, restaurants and M&S a 10 minute walk. On street permit parking and bike store available.
This property would ideally suit 2 sharing professionals or a couple. The flat will be professionally cleaned and is available from the weekend of 14 July. Managed by a private landlord and there are no agents' fees. Deposit will be held by the Deposit Protection Service.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,495.00 per month (£345.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 402854
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40285416062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.