|Added on Rightmove:||17 June 2018 (95 days ago)|
- Studio Apartment
- Moments from Hounslow High Street
- 1st Floor with Lift Access
- Moments from Hounslow Underground Station
- Great Transportation links to Heathrow Airport
- Games and Communal room
- Entry Phone System
- Allocated Parking Via Separate Negotiation
Sovereign Court, a unique development located in the Heart of Hounslow. The studio apartments are comprised of a modern equipped kitchen as well as optimal storage space, including an integrated microwave for those nights when you just want to curl-up with a takeaway.
This apartment benefits from a secure phone entry system, access to the communal areas within the development as well as cycle storage facilities. Allocated private parking is also available at an additional cost for those with cars.
Residents of Sovereign Court will enjoy having the vibrant Hounslow town centre on their doorstep, with its street food markets and famous shopping centre. Hounslow Central station is just a short walk up the road meaning that Hyde Park Corner is a little over 30 minutes away and Heathrow airport is just 10 minutes away!
We don't think that you have any doubts left, do you? If so, just drop whatever you are doing now and give us a call before this stunning apartment goes to someone else!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.