|Added on Rightmove:||18 June 2018 (176 days ago)|
- Light and spacious apartment
- 3 Bedrooms (1 double and 2 singles)
- Living room
- Kitchen/diner with fitted appliances
- Bathroom with bath and shower facilities
- Communal gardens
- Short walk to Woodstock town centre
In a quiet cul-de-sac and offered furnished, a spacious APARTMENT with 3 BEDROOMS, communal GARDENS, on-street PARKING and close to Woodstock's historic town centre.
Ideally located just a short walk from shops, bus routes, fine restaurants, traditional pubs and Blenheim Park. The property is ideal for those who want to enjoy the delights of rural Oxfordshire and be able to quickly access Oxford and the motorway network.
Accommodation includes a light and spacious living room. The kitchen/diner is fitted with appliances including an inset hob and integrated oven. There are 2 double bedrooms and a good-size single bedroom and the bathroom has both bath and shower facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65828419.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100878001402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Oxford - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.