|Added on Rightmove:||18 June 2018 (213 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Large Living Room
- Private Garden
- Close To Seven Sisters Station
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed
- Close To Local Shops And Amenities
- Available 5th July 2018
London's Local Property Agent, Humphrey & Co Estates are very proud to present this ground floor, two double bedroom flat. This property consists of a kitchen with appliances, gas central heating, double glazing and a private rear garden. Lounge/dining room. fully part tiled bathroom. Street parking available. Walking distance to Local amenities and close to several bus stops and tube stations.
Please call our friendly Lettings Team to secure a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 449107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.