|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 August 2018 (110 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 423468
Property Reference: 423468.
Charming light and airy, furnished, two double bedroom + kid’s bedroom/office, second floor maisonette (over two floors with own front door).
PLEASE NOTE THE FLAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR 3 SEPARATE, ADULT SHARERS
- Sunny and light kitchen diner with dining table, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
- Patio doors opening onto a south facing, sunny all day, spacious balcony.
- Cosy sitting room with wooden floor boards and feature fire place.
- Second double bedroom in loft conversion - with pitched low ceiling.
- Third box room which could be used as a kid’s bedroom or study/office.
- Gas central heating with new radiators.
- Combi boiler with on demand hot water.
- On street resident permit parking.
The property is situated in a quiet residential street with fantastic transport links.
- Conveniently located just 8 minutes walk from Clapham North station on the Northern Line which runs straight to the City and Central London.
- 5 minutes walk from Clapham High Street station (London Overground and National Rail).
Minutes from Clapham High Street and Old town with all its cafes, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, wine, bars, boutiques, gyms, beauty salons, hairdressers, dry cleaners, and cinema.
A short walk to the beautiful open green space of Clapham Common.
Very good condition throughout.
Small pets only, sorry no dogs.
Please get in touch for more information or to arrange a viewing.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,780.00 per month (£410.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,464.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 423468
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32624604012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.