|Added on Rightmove:||18 June 2018 (154 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 403484
Property Reference: 403484.
Available August 2018
Viewings on Saturday 7th July
When enquiring please include full contact details and brief outline of your position.
three bedroom end of terrace situated within walking distance of staines town center (less than 15 mins) and staines railway station (less than 10mins).
- 3 bedrooms (2 doubles)
- large lounge/diner
- good size functional kitchen with range cooker, dish washer & fridge freezer.
- double garage (5m x 5m)
- private garden
further photos can be emailed upon request.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,495.00 per month (£345.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,250.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 04 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 403484
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40348418062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.