|Added on Rightmove:||18 June 2018 (153 days ago)|
- Stylish two bedroom apartment in excellent condition
- Modern open-plan living with private patio
- Attractive reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Integrated Smeg appliances in kitchen
- Bright and airy bedrooms
- Smart bathroom
- Landscape purpose-built development with security gates
- Secure underground parking
SHORT LET. An incredible example of modern living at its finest in a building designed by award-winning architects Munkenbeck and Marshall, this two bedroom apartment boasts high spec fixtures and fittings and underground parking.
Balham High Road is nearby with its vast selection of vibrant bars and restaurants and a wide range of shops. The location is ideal for Balham station (National Rail and Northern Line), which is only moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65836336.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1070397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.