|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 June 2018 (150 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 385208
Property Reference: 385208.
Four bedrooms maisonette with four en-suite bathrooms in London Wimbledon with 24 hour bus, tram & tube links, which has been finished to a very high standard.
Main door and all room doors are fitted with locks making it ideal for professional sharers without compromising the privacy or security.
The Bus Stop with 24 hour service to central London is in front of the door. The Tram stop is only 2 minutes walk away. South Wimbledon Underground Station is approximately a 5 minute walk from the home. It's 24 minutes journey to London Bridge or Victoria station and Clapham Common Station within 12 minutes.
The maisonette is recently fully refurbished, decorated, and boasts a modern and spacious interior and it is situated on first & second floors of a Victorian conversion, with mainly triple glazing windows, newly fitted Carpet on Stairs, two Bathrooms & two Toilets with tiled floored and unlimited hot water, Close to local markets, shopping centres and restaurants. A huge park for Jogging is just one minute away from the apartment. The famous Morden Hall Park is just 3 minutes walk away.
The kitchen is fully fitted with microwave, hob/oven, family size fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer.
The home is close by shops, restaurants and leisure centres. The world famous Wimbledon Tennis Stadium is also in this area.
Please call or email NOW to book a viewing TODAY. No agency or administration fee is payable by the tenant.
Families and sharers are most welcome. Also accept companies looking accommodation for their own employees or relocation partners.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,495.00 per month (£575.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,454.62
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 07 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 8
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 385208
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 38404109052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.