|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 June 2018 (63 days ago)|
- Studio Flat
- Gas Central Heating
Well Placed Double Room Near Holborn, Farringdon & Central London -- Excellent Transport Links -- Perfect For Single Professionals Or Students -- Available From 10th July 2018
Offering a lovely double room to rent near Holborn & Farringdon on Portpool Lane, EC1N 7SR - 7 Mins Walk From Chancery Lane Tube & Short Walk From London's Embankment!
Available 10th July - Ideal For Single Professionals Or Students! (Sorry No Couples)
The room is within a quiet flat in Denys House & features:
- Large Double Bedroom
- Lovely Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Piece Bathroom Suite & Separate WC
- All Bills Included In Rent Incl. Wifi
- Just Off Clerkenwell Road & Grays Inn Road
- 7 Mins Walk From Chancery Lane Tube (Zone 1 - Central Line)
- 9 Mins Walk From Farringdon Station
- Located Close To Central London's Unparalleled Amenities & Shops
- Close To Excellent Day & Night Transport Links
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Platinum Estates, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.