|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||19 June 2018 (154 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 403713
Property Reference: 403713.
*** A BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED**
2 bedroom apartment situated in the heart of Lewisham
This spacious Ground Floor flat is in a quiet street but few steps from Lewisham Station and Lewisham Shopping Centre.
A MUST SEE!
The property comprises of 2 double bedrooms, the bedrooms are furnished with double beds, wardrobes, chest of drawers and bedside tables plus an open plan living room, This falt has 1 main bathroom with bath, shower and toilet. Plus one bedroom has own ensuite.
The property further benefits from wooden flooring running throughout and Gas Central Heating.
Very close to local transport, the property is perfect for a professional in need of a quick city commute
- Quiet neighbourhood in Zone 2/3
- Close to Lewisham DLR station (7 minutes by walk) or St Johns Train Station (10 mins walk) or Elverson DLR station (10 mins by walk)
- Available furnished/unfurnished
- Appliances included (washing machine, tumble dryer, electric hob and oven, fridge, freezer)
- Pet friendly
- References needed
- Utilities & Council Tax - tenant's responsibility
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,869.23
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 02 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 403713
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40371318062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.