|Added on Rightmove:||19 June 2018 (154 days ago)|
- Lovely reception room with heaps of natural lights
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Beautiful kitchen with space to dine and garden access
- Smart and contemporary décor throughout
- Stylish bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Well-maintained private garden ideal for entertaining
- Quiet and secluded residential location
SHORT LET. Offering beautifully presented accommodation throughout, this stunning three bedroom house boasts a stylish and modern décor within, private garden and a secluded location just moments from Wimbledon Tennis Court.
Albert Drive is well placed for accessing the wide range of amenities in both Wimbledon and Southfields, with Southfields station (District Line) also just a short distance away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1070380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.