|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2018 (87 days ago)|
- Beautiful refurbished Barn Conversion.
- Allocated parking.
- Underfloor heating.
- Sought after location.
- Gorgeous kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Alarm system.
- Bi-folding patio doors.
- Large garden which is maintained.
- Large patio outside.
- Well kept and a high standard.
BREIF The property is a beautifully refurbished barn conversion, set in a development of four luxury converted barns. The property is located excellently for commuters, commuting to Nottingham and the A1 to London and The North. The property benefits from underfloor heating, recently refurbished, recently decorated, integrated appliances and a feel of luxury throughout. The property has allocated parking and is set in a really nice rural, quiet development.
EXTERNAL Externally there is a large rear garden which wraps around the back of the barn. There is a shed for the tenants use and a really nice decking/patio area to sit out on, in a nice warm evening. There parking to the front of the property.
ENTRANCE HALL Entering the property leads into the entrance hallway, nice tall ceilings and neutrally finished. A fitted foot mat at the front of the property and instantly you are taken back by the class this property is comprised with.
OPEN PLAN The entrance hall leads down a corridor into a very nice open plan living and kitchen room. Tall ceilings with exposed beams, as the photos show. The Living area is a large space and hosts cupboards for storage and space for dining. There are a large set of bi-folding doors leading out onto the decking area and garden. The Kitchen is one of the most attractive parts of this property. A gorgeous granite worktop and white gloss cupboard doors. Integrated appliances and plenty of storage and work space.
BEDROOMS Back down the corridor from the open plan reception room leads you to all three bedrooms and the family bathroom. There are two bedrooms next door to each other, one of them is a double with built in wardrobe, the other a single bedroom or good sized office. The master bedroom is a good size with built in wardrobe and ensuite.
ENSUITE The ensuite to the master bedroom comprises of a walk-in shower with glass splash screen, Wc, Sink and Towel rail.
BATHROOM The master bathroom hosts luxury with a gorgeous bath, wc and sink.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101457000409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tristrams Sales & Lettings , Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.