|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 June 2018 (150 days ago)|
- A delightful three bedroom Victorian garden apartment
- Located in a very sought after road in the Hydefarm area
- Decorated to a high standard
- Spacious reception room
- Fully equipped kitchen with space for a dining table
- Private rear garden
- Three bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom and a further separate modern shower room
James Pendleton are delighted to bring to the market this newly refurbished three bedroom Victorian garden apartment located in a very sought after road in the Hydefarm area of Balham, which is hugely popular due to its proximity to the abundance of high quality amenities, including many independent cafes, restaurants and delicatessens as well as the overground and underground station. This spacious property split over two floors is decorated to a high standard and comprises of; a spacious reception room, fully equipped kitchen with space for a dining table and door leading to the private rear garden, modern family bathroom and a further separate modern shower room plus a further bedroom. The top floor has a spacious loft bedroom.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL180186_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.