|Added on Rightmove:||19 June 2018 (146 days ago)|
- Impressive second floor apartment
- Set within a prestigious Victorian conversion
- Light and airy accommodation of over 450 sq. ft.
- Neutral décor throughout with contemporary fittings
- Open-plan living space
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- One double bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Onsite caretaker and security guard
- Secure underground parking
James Pendleton are pleased to introduce to the market a stylish apartment set on the second floor of a much sought after Victorian hospital conversion, situated on the edge of Clapham Common. The apartment has been finished to a very high specification throughout; boasting light and airy accommodation extending to over 450 sq. ft. and a contemporary feel. Comprising an open-plan kitchen/reception room with modern kitchen units featuring integrated appliances. Further accommodation includes a bright double bedroom and modern bathroom. The property benefits from an onsite caretaker and security guard, secure underground parking and is located just moments from Clapham South Underground station (Zone 2) providing direct links to the City and the West End. The amenities of Clapham Common are on the doorstep, as are the increasing number of vibrant cafes, bars and restaurants local to the area.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL180187_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.